Every business has a story to tell. We’ll help you find your most powerful narratives and get them into the media, earning you trust and attention while shaping public opinion in ways that help you reach your marketing goals.
The right PR strategy influences consumer behaviour and augments your existing approaches to marketing and communications. Let us work with you to come up with a cross-channel PR strategy that’s much greater than the sum of its parts.
Public Relations Strategy and Management
This program delivers strategic media pitching to your industry key targets, with a goal of earning you at least one media opportunity a month, while helping to strategically build your social media community.
It’s a no-frills, 90-day PR and training program designed to deliver critical strategy, social media community and introductory PR.
- Strategic Program Counsel/Action Plan
- Minimum four media opportunities
- Media Training
- One Newswire News Release Distribution (minimum placement 100 outlets + MarketWatch)
- Sponsored Executive Q&A profile in five top tier business/and/or/tech publications (think Information Age, Silicon Valley News, US News & World Report, Entrepreneur).
- Community building and engagement management for one social channel (including TikTok or Instagram).
This program focuses on creating brand success and awareness by spotlighting the company executive’s industry knowledge and problem-solving and the unique impact the product or solution offering delivers to the marketplace.
- Focused Executive Thought Leadership/Enterprise/Product Counsel
- Secure Minimum of Ten Features/Podcast/Contributed Article Invitations
- Custom Topic/Response Strategy
- Expert Guidance, Weekly Results Meeting
- Professional Writing/Editing Services
- One Executive Content Campaign: Sponsored profile in Top
- Tier Publications such as Time, Entrepreneur and more.
- Minimum Five Top Tier Profile Placements
- Media Training
- Results: High-visibility focus of the executive’s industry leadership and the company’s prominence and offerings in the industry.
Selection of this program requires the Client/Candidate must have industry experience, a compelling point of view and a willingness to be an active resource for the media for this program. Programs are six months, no-risk cancellation if not accepted into Executive Council Program.
- Prestige Membership in an Executive Council Program: Forbes, INC or Rolling Stone: membership and topic/writing expert management for monthly contributed article placement under your byline
- Foundation: Strategic Plan + Time Table + Objectives + Deliverables
- Coaching | Media Training & Analysis
- Key Message Platform | Industry Issues Research
- Minimum Ten Media Interview Opportunities: Targeting industry, customer and top business/national outlets over a six month period
- Key Social Channel: Management, Content and Amplification of your key social channel
- News Release + Digital Distribution: one key newswire distribution
- Awards Program evaluation and recommendation
Package prices do not include Ad Spend or 3rd Party Software Fees. All packages require a minimum 6 month commitment. These prices are not inclusive of VAT, GST, HST or PST which may be applicable.
If You're Ready to Party, We'll Bring All The Snacks.
We are proud supporters of charitable non-profits, independent brands, and sustainable choices. We are also a strong believer in being different together in an environment where diversity and inclusion makes us 1000% more awesome.